hey i know i have a lot of ASD friends for whom autoplay is a really awful thing so here is a really nice option, stay safe friends
tbh i just need a hug
Tonight I took my time to read Innocent by Sakamoto Sinichi
I started reading without knowing what is it about, I follow the artist on Instragram some long time already but I never took my time what was the name of his work until I saw him drawing Marie Antoinette, I love to watch/read stuff about this woman so of course it got my attention.
But, this manga is actually about a family executioners, the next to fulfill the position is Charles who is soft hearted and try be the more merciful he can with the one receiving the punishment.
It’s based on real historical characters from before the French revolution (i don’t know how attached to the reality is tho).
it has some homoerotic moments and gore too, so, it totally buys me.
And the art is beutiful, omg. this is all digital, on IG you can see how the artist works
His instagram: http://instagram.com/14mountain
I can’t stand most of Burton’s recent work but this reminds me more of the earlier movies of his I DID like.
If you haven’t read about Margaret Keane and the story of her working career, definitely do so because it’s really interesting what she went through with her husband.
|-||The Writer’s Prayer, by Chuck Wendig (via writingquotes)|
more antigravity au stuff
i got a few suggestions and ideas about bill interactions and how wendy and soos meet bill
so i guess here u go
People always tell me my cat has the most beautiful eyes
I’ve seen a lot of people complaining that you can’t source a photo on mobile (and just unsourced art in the soulxmaka tag), but it’s actually pretty easy! This only took me a few minutes.
- First, locate your photo. I’m going to use this fanart of fem!Soul Eater, since I actually do want to find it.
- Even though the tumblr URL is right here.
- First off, email the photo to yourself.
- Next, if you don’t already have it, download Google Chrome from the AppStore. From there, open your email.
- See that nice email you got from yourself with that gorgeous fanart? Click it. Then click the little button, which I have conveniently circled, and that will enlarge the photo and provide the link.
- Just press and hold the image, just as you would when you’re going to save a photo, BUT click “search google for this image.”
- A similar google search should come up. Just click around until you find the original post. (Trustworthy sites are pixiv and deviantart; DO NOT USE WE HEART IT OR ZEROCHAN AS YOUR SOURCES. Chances are these are only reposts.)
- Just copy the URL and paste it in your repost of the image.
- Sourcing on mobile really is that easy!
a random comic about that weird moment in dreams where u think u know a guy but then??? u dont??
being the annoying friend like: